[SOLD] Lots of misc Mopar parts For Sale - exterior

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
if you can find out how much shipping would be to 60085 thatd be great then we can talk but yes i am interested.

and excuse my lack of knowledge on this but i am brand new to this and having a someone else do the work but is this to crazy of a job to ask for? to difficult? and also once attached to the car what other items do i need to actually be able to install the tail lights in, the more help the better i would really appreciate it.

Those are some great prices, especially the free ones. Too bad, I'm not in need of any of those things now or the foreseeable future.

Bump for a good guy.

i guess the main thing im worried about is it not lining up with the 73 trunk and not closing properly, or something horrible like that

i guess the main thing im worried about is it not lining up with the 73 trunk and not closing properly, or something horrible like that

Try doing a search for a Duster tail panel swap, since I've never done one myself and don't want to tell you the wrong thing. I'll still get you a quote though.

alright well like i said still interested and want to take off your hands so just let me know when you find out how much shipping will be thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back