-
Status
Not open for further replies.

pastortom1

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for a nice bright front bumper for a 74 dart Sport...no dents or dings, no rust and as little age hazing as possible.......If original, I realize it won't be perfect.....BUT, comparing where the guards mount to the exposed chrome will tell how good it is........Have cash for the right bumper....(just the bumper....no bracing at all)....they ship easily by Priority mail wrapped in bubble with a shipping tag....no problem.

ALSO would like a set of exhaust tips for an a-body (chrome or stainless, used but nice) for a 2.5" exhaust.....mine are just too cruddy.

ALSO looking for a nice used Hurst Pistol Grip shifter arm for a project....don't really want a RR type.....too long......Let me know what you have.....this is for a custom designed and welded installation...need not be perfect, but nice chrome would be great.

ALSO need a pair of 74 A-Body windshield pillar moldings, any color, but NICE shape...no chalking, no cracks or gouges.

ALSO, if anyone has a pair of the custom molded Rear Spoiler Mounting Templates, I need them. (sold mine....brilliant huh?).......they fit the inside of the trunk lid where you need to cut the factory holes for rear spoiler installation.

ALSO need a set of 4 Bucket Seat Hinge Covers in nice shape. any color.

ALSO need 2 360 emblems (chrome...fender mount....pins can be broken...no problem......I can repaint, but NO PITS)

Just e-mail me at [email protected].......I can send Paypal instant payments if you have an account....... Thanks. Doc :read2:

Got some pillar moldings , seat hinge covers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back