Love Free Parts

-

mopardrt

Reaction score
went to my mopar friends house today and left with a box of shiny red roller rockers and cupped rods for FREE looks like my 360 is getting more fresh hardware, does anyone know what brand these are and or how much they are worth?

Attachments

• 023.JPG
    163.3 KB · Views: 297
  • 024.JPG
    171.2 KB · Views: 308
If theres no name I would think made in China. No way I would stick that junk in my motor unless I pulled the valve covers every day for inspection.More trouble than they are worth. jmho

I hate to admit it but I bought a set of those and used them for a little while. Notice that the valve springs rub on the rocker near the roller. Mine hit worse than that however.

wow bummer so you guys think I am better off with stock stuff?

Any more info on theses guys? Im pretty sure theses are PROFORM parts

Mother mopar did a good job on her rocker system :thumleft:
I can see where a good roller system would help any engine..
But like I said :glasses7: a good roller system, I don't know anything about top rollers but we do have many members that do :thumleft:
To the top to find a roller system tec for you mopardrt

I agree daredevil :happy1:

I would second MeMike on that, Mopar stock rockers and valve assemblies are simplicity and good function all rolled into one!

Usually there's a reason you get free parts......and it's not a good one.

Not an expert but Rollers only help in very high HP applications. And then it's crazy to cheap out. Those may Be Comp Cams But I believe they sold in individual pieces which makes them an expensive item. They may even be full race application. I would investigate further. Not sure why you can't find a brand name on them. Try finding at least some numbers on them.

look they are free use them or use them as trading material for something u need
anyway it was a good deal for u

X2 the only thing I would do is make sure the clearance's are right.What I mean by that is ,Make sure the valve spring is not hitting the rocker{clarance as needed}and make sure the pushrod is ccentered and the cup has clearance.Put the rockers on and look at the one that pushs the valve all the way down and make sure the roller is in the middle of the valve stem.If all is well adjust and drive. Mark
look they are free use them or use them as trading material for something u need
anyway it was a good deal for u

use them as long as they do not come in contact with the spring
roller rocker are alwais good free up hp
for the cost you can not loose

use them as long as they do not come in contact with the spring
roller rocker are alwais good free up hp
for the cost you can not loose

Till the adjusters come loose and the cam spits a lifter and eats a pushrod breaking piston skirts on the way down to the pan.

PRW are stamped with PRW on them...

Even Procomp has a stamping on them...

Attachments

• Picture 410b.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 99
-
Back