Love it, hate it, the 2013 'stang commercial

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
is just pretty damn cool, thinks I. And of course, by design, the little girl in pink steals the show

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQytTkSxOVk"]The All New 2013 Ford Mustang Commercial With Music By The Features - How It Starts - YouTube[/ame]

Yep they go it going on!!!!! Got to respect Ford for a company who didn't take tax payer money!!!!! Steve

This clown "does not get it"

http://jalopnik.com/5888029/fords-2013-mustang-commercial-is-sort-of-creepy

Says he
"But it's the little girl's mind that's creepy. I don't want to see into her daydreams of eschewing a pink tutu for a peacock-feathered black dress. Especially one that looks like it's a costume from the Black Swan."

IDIOT. It's not the GIRL dreaming of being "the black swan, " it's the CAR, silly

And besides, you overweight, out of touch boob, it's just a commercial, meant to draw attention. If that little girl doesn't win an Oscar before she's 40, I'll be surprised. 'Course I may not be around to find out.

that's just pure BADA$$! I WANT ONE! IMO, the mustang cannot be beat. it's on top. it sure spanks the camaro and the challenger.

Bad ***! I so want one of those things. There's a guy I know that runs 11.90s with one, only mods are exhaust, slicks, cold air, and tune. It has 3.31 gears...

Jalopnik is just going to find something negative to say about an American car.

Besides the fact that its just a commercial...

My four year old loves her pink tutu. Her favorite movie character of all time is Darth Vader (as you can imagine, that VW superbowl commercial got a lot of play at our house).

Her first question about every car... "Is it fast, daddy?"

:)

OH-and Black Swan was frigging awesome too. LOL

is this a ford site for 1 i could care shitless

You should care, it shows what the competition is up to. I for one have always had a "second perverted love" for many years of the Stangs, but the point here is that Ferd blew away the other brands ads with this one.

The Geek cumming in his pants over his Fiat is a lame, perverted, last place finish.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpi2IAec9Ho"]FIAT 500 Abarth - 2012 Super Bowl Commercial - Seduction - YouTube[/ame]

I love my Mopar but if you don't like any other brands your cheating yourself out of a
large portion of the hobby..the new mustangs are awesome.
..my all time top 5 favorites does not include a mopar..but my top ten does.

You should care, it shows what the competition is up to.

I don't want to start a flame, what competition? We drive 40 year old classic cars. There is no competition, just a new package on 100+ year old technology of the internal combustion engine.. That handles a little nicer and will give you a computer b***job. :p

Yeah, it was a cool commercial, and I've seen Top Gear vs new American muscle, the new boss 302 documentary on speed, etc. The new Mustangs are cool, if you like newer American muscle.

The bottom line is, we get off in a totally different era.

I for one have always had a "second perverted love" for many years of the Stangs
my first car was an old '68 Mustang coupe, and my second one was a '66. Before deciding to redo my Dutser last fall, I seriously considered buying another '66.

there's a long stretch of them that I don't care for, but I absolutely love the new ones.

Good looking car. But I work at a dodge dealership and I've had the privilege to drive the new 6.4 HEMI in the SRT8 challenger and the super bee charger and was very very impressed!

The chally is a better looking car. They need to get the weight down. I drove a 2010 stick car and it suprized me, almost wanted to trade my hemi Magnum but I need the space.

I like this one. The best one is the part will the little girl! This video is all about the personality of the each person that stares/sees them owning the car. The part where the car turns pink then into a black GT500, is like the car got it wrong and realized "no i miss jugdes you, you're definatly a wolf in sheeps clothing" :twisted:

I don't get involved in the supercharging hype. Anyone can bolt on a supercharger and gain a couple hundred horse. I'll take NA power over blown power any day.

I don't want to start a flame, what competition? We drive 40 year old classic cars. There is no competition, just a new package on 100+ year old technology of the internal combustion engine.. That handles a little nicer and will give you a.........................

I never intended to compare it to our 40 year old classics, I meant that Ferd is looking pretty imaginative compared to CURRENT Mopar ads.

For example, I thought the "that thing gotta hemi" series was pretty stupid some of the time.

I haven't seen A THING on TV about the new Challenger, 'fer 'xample, that even approaches this provocative and attractive 'Stang advert.

My first love was the 5.0-powered Mustangs of the '80s, the '79-'86 ones (and yes, I'm aware some of them were 255s and not 302s) before the '87 ugly redesign. My first car was a '68 Mercury Cougar. I started my infatuation with mopar stuff later. :) I have to hand it to Ford...They're doing a great job with the new Mustangs.

-
Back