Loving the change!!

-

75slant6

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I use to NEVER see old cars around and especially not mopars! Well, that all change... pry bout 2 months ago I stopped at a local body shop to get my rearview glued on and in there sat a beautiful petty blue duster! Don't know what it started out as but they made a 340 clone out of it. (Didn't get pics)

Then last Friday I was on my way home from work and I saw this 73 Scamp and HAD to stop and look at it as its the first Scamp I've ever seen other than the 75 I had. View attachment image.jpg

Then yesterday heading back to work from lunch I saw this project in progress and once again I had to stop. Turned out to be a 72 Duster! The exact year I wanna buy! Although I wouldn't've primed the ENTIRE car I still enjoyed seeing an a-body on the road! I mean, you don't even see em sittin in fields around here!! I left a note with my number on the windshield. The guy called me later and we talked awhile, said he's building the car for his daughter and he has several other mopars including a roadrunner he's building for his son. Nice to know there are still a few around!View attachment image.jpg

The guy with the Scamp came out of the store while I was there and we talked a little. He said he'd sell it for 4,500. He started it up for me. 318 with duel Flowmasters. It sounded amazing!! Made me wanna buy another classic even more!

The guy with the Scamp came out of the store while I was there and we talked a little. He said he'd sell it for 4,500. He started it up for me. 318 with duel Flowmasters. It sounded amazing!! Made me wanna buy another classic even more!

Man that's crazy he is very proud of that scamp at that price...lol

Lol yea I thought to it was a little high. I didn't look it over much as I ain't got the money and ain't lookin to buy a Scamp unless I find a screaming deal but for what I saw it looked pretty nice. Then again like my dad always says "a little bit of putty and a little bit of paint can make a 73 Scamp (or whatever year/model) look like something that it ain't"

-
Back