[Found!] Low deck Dual Quad

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
B or RB

106_0830.JPG

I believe I have what you need. I just brought it home its in the picture. What would you offer for it? I can get it out of the trailer tomorrow for better pictures. I believe its a Weiand and its new. Well its old but never installed . I also got a bunch more we brought home. I am in Danielsville Pa. Sorry No Small Blocks's LD 340's , strip & street masters and air gaps are not for sale. I posted pics by mistake of them and have gotten requests. I'll keep looking at them until my car is done.

106_0857.JPG

106_0858.JPG

106_0863.JPG

106_0864.JPG

I believe I have what you need. I just brought it home its in the picture. What would you offer for it? I can get it out of the trailer tomorrow for better pictures. I believe its a Weiand and its new. Well its old but never installed . I also got a bunch more we brought home. I am in Danielsville Pa. Sorry No Small Blocks's LD 340's , strip & street masters and air gaps are not for sale. I posted pics by mistake of them and have gotten requests. I'll keep looking at them until my car is done.

View attachment 1715565466

View attachment 1715565467

View attachment 1715565468

View attachment 1715565469
Nothing against tunnel rams cuz I do like em, just looking for something lower profile

There are a few on eBay. Search "383 dual quad".

If you know what they go for and what you can afford make me and offer you can pick it up. I am not that hard to deal with. I have no linkage or carbs for it. I'll get some pics. Its a 3 piece intake. I never saw one like it, But I never have I looked at any like this. Its right out my front door in that trailer if its not raining I'll go get it quick.

106_0742.JPG

If you know what they go for and what you can afford make me and offer you can pick it up. I am not that hard to deal with. I have no linkage or carbs for it. I'll get some pics. Its a 3 piece intake. I never saw one like it, But I never have I looked at any like this. Its right out my front door in that trailer if its not raining I'll go get it quick.

View attachment 1715565481
Just found one. Thanks though

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back