Lower air dam

-

4mulaSvaliant

Reaction score
Hey all, I am wondering where anyone has picked up an air dam for an A body?
Are all of them custom built, was there a particular model they came on, or something else that people have been getting the from? I have the stock bumper of course. I have never seen any pictures close enough to tell where these mount nor have I seen any real details. Got any pics or sources for these?

Here's an old MP front spoiler.

000_0066.jpg

Many moons ago, I used one of the DC spoilers on my '69 Barracuda and thank God it was made of some sort of plastic. I actually split it cleanly down the center so there would be more give because occasionally, it would meet up with a speed bump or some other obstruction. If it were metal or all one piece, it would be a lot more mangled than it was.

Here's mine. I got it for Christmas, about 4 years ago from MAS racing. I mounted mine to the bottom of the bumper using screws. I havent had any problems with it. I also get a lot of compliments.

2007_0724July20070076.jpg

2007_0724July20070065.jpg

I think I like the one by Randy. They are just a bit narrower and they sit back a little further. I think with the way the front end is so blunt on these cars, that the spoiler shouldnt pertrude past the front, but actually look like its originally part of it. Just my take. But I definately like the look of spoilers on the front. Thx guys. Those are some nice looking cars too!

-
Back