lower ball joint bolt for fmj spindles to a body ball joint

-

72swinger619

Reaction score
i need a bolt for the lower ball joint to the spindle i have bolts that came with the donor parts butt they are to short i know its sunday and i'm probly fd for the day. the bolts i have are 5/8 x 2" and they are flush with the back of the ball joint when pushed thru no room for a nut. where can i get these bolts..please the sooner response the better i only have 1 day off a week and want to get her back on the ground. i am using 73 lower ball joints and fmj spindles

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=265130

I often on, sell those ball joint to spindle bolts, but if you need them right now, i probably can't help you out.
I mail out once a week, depending on when i get paid from buyers for my ebay sales.
What you are after, are 5/8 diameter, fine thread bolts, by 2 3/4 inches in length with self locking nuts.
That is an odd ball length that is not common to be found at the hardware stores, or Lowes, or Home Depot.
2 1/2 inch will be to short, and 3 inch is to long.
If you need bolts ASAP, you will most likely have to use 3 inch ones, with a stack of washers under the head of the bolt, or at the nut side of the bolt.
Hope that helps you out of your dilema.
Jim V.

-
Back