Lower Cost New Firearms...Any Interest

-

bargeahead

Wishicouldre member
Reaction score
My officer friend and I are kicking around the idea of getting a FFL and doing a relatively low volume gun business for internet and gun show sales. Inventory ( if any at all ) would be kept low so no manufacturer volume discount. We're thinking about charging $25 over our cost plus shipping. Any buyer would probably have to pay a fee to their local FFL holder for receiving and transfer. So what do y'all think about $25 over cost for a new Colt, S & W, Ruger, etc.

Anybody else on here hold a FFL ?

You's don't know how lucky you's are....over here they are making it harder & harder to have guns. No semi-auto's of any kind ( rifles & shotguns ), no shot guns that can hold more than 3 rounds, no pump actions that hold more than 3 rounds (shot guns ), or 4 rounds ( big bore ie .308).

You's don't know how lucky you's are....over here they are making it harder & harder to have guns. No semi-auto's of any kind ( rifles & shotguns ), no shot guns that can hold more than 3 rounds, no pump actions that hold more than 3 rounds (shot guns ), or 4 rounds ( big bore ie .308).

Respectfully, I believe we do know and wish to keep it so re: the Constitution.

I wish I have my Firearms PAL coming in the mail. I'm planning to look up what I can buy for range shooting. Work provides a Beretta PX-4 Storm, which I hear isn't an awesome gun.

Riddler

What's typical margin? If there's a substantial savings you may have a customer come spring.

-
Back