Lower hose passenger side

-

investigator

Reaction score
I have a 360 Magnum 26-inch Champion radiator the 374 anybody have a suggestion for the lower radiator hose on the passenger side it's in a 1968 Dodge Dart

I just told my parts guy I needed a lower hose for a passenger side inlet water pump , I believe if memory serves me it's just a 70up water pump .If you trying to use the passenger side rad with the drivers side pump you will have to measure your fitting diameters then get hoses that match each and splice them together to make the cross over , I did it for my stroker while I sourced pulleys to get the passenger side pump to line up with the crank , I had to use 2 hoses and some stainless steel exhaust pipe splice pieces with a generous amount of RTV and clamps lol .

I just told my parts guy I needed a lower hose for a passenger side inlet water pump , I believe if memory serves me it's just a 70up water pump .If you trying to use the passenger side rad with the drivers side pump you will have to measure your fitting diameters then get hoses that match each and splice them together to make the cross over , I did it for my stroker while I sourced pulleys to get the passenger side pump to line up with the crank , I had to use 2 hoses and some stainless steel exhaust pipe splice pieces with a generous amount of RTV and clamps lol .
Thanks for your response but in my case I was able to get a hose for a 1970 Dart with a 340 had to cut about an inch off other than that it fit perfectly I have the passenger side Inlet do I need to keep the hose from collapsing I have heard a few problems with that thanks again

-
Back