slant six

Do More With Less
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Contact seller
Here is what I am looking for:

51002235853_02b8ab928c_c.jpg

One that is Straight or close to being workable.

Thanks!

I may have something that will work for you send me your e-mail address and I'll get pictures this weekend for you. It's raining it's butt off today

I may have something that will work for you send me your e-mail address and I'll get pictures this weekend for you. It's raining it's butt off today
I don't have the valance, but I believe I do have the small corner pieces under the tail lights that attach to the 1/4 panels and the valance.
I also have a rear body panel and rear cross member where the bumper mounts for that car if needed.

I don't have the valance, but I believe I do have the small corner pieces under the tail lights that attach to the 1/4 panels and the valance.
I also have a rear body panel and rear cross member where the bumper mounts for that car if needed.

I am not sure that i need those.. but post the pictures here or send very hi rez to my email.. i can send that to you if you wish.

Thanks,

Greg

I need to get the rear bumper off to get good pictures for you. I do that as soon as I can and get back to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back