[WANTED] Lower roof sheetmetal

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   1
Contact seller
I am needing some lower roof / rear window channel corners for my 68 Dart.I am in Austin Tx.

C86E4C0E-060F-46D2-88D5-007B5726C825.jpeg

21B690EC-F501-4709-B529-08886B8A2979.jpeg

I might be able to help you out. Just finished parting out a 70 dart sedan and started cutting up what’s left for scrap. The roof is different but might be close enough in the area you need. Let me know if you’re interested and I can send you some pics. I’m in NJ but have no problem cutting out what you need and shipping

I might be able to help you out. Just finished parting out a 70 dart sedan and started cutting up what’s left for scrap. The roof is different but might be close enough in the area you need. Let me know if you’re interested and I can send you some pics. I’m in NJ but have no problem cutting out what you need and shipping
Send me some pictures please

Thanks but I don’t think that will work for me.

I have a four door dart that I cut out the lower pieces for my two door. The angles are different. It’s tedious work to try make them work. I’d rather get them from a 2 door car instead
AMD repops the corners for 2 door hardtops. Sedan corners would have to come from a donor car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back