Lowered Price, Post Deleted

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

charger426

Reaction score
Not sure why me lowering my price on an item for sale was deleted. I reviewed the rules and I was wrong to bump without being a Gold Member, sorry. But I then lowered my price and that was deleted as well. I didn't see anywhere in the posting rules that gave a min I had to adjust my price by. If that is a rule it should be in the "FABO Classified Section Rules" Sticky so EVERYONE knows the rules and not perceived as a mod just deciding it on how they feel in the moment.

Not sure why me lowering my price on an item for sale was deleted. I reviewed the rules and I was wrong to bump without being a Gold Member, sorry. But I then lowered my price and that was deleted as well. I didn't see anywhere in the posting rules that gave a min I had to adjust my price by. If that is a rule it should be in the "FABO Classified Section Rules" Sticky so EVERYONE knows the rules and not perceived as a mod just deciding it on how they feel in the moment.
Let me see if I can find it.

Found it. First off you are not a Gold member so you are not allowed to bump a sale or wanted thread. Second, you can reduce the price but not by one penny. It is not written but I like to see 10% or more. $10 reduction on a $100 part is normal.

If it’s not written then how can you just arbitrarily decide an amount? If people follow the rules of the forum how can you just decide you don’t like it and veto them?

Never been a mod myself (not a fan of donating time to something that is a for profit). But I would think your role is to just enforce the rules set by the owner(s) of the forum.

Never been a mod myself (not a fan of donating time to something that is a for profit). But I would think your role is to just enforce the rules set by the owner(s) of the forum.
True, we don't get paid. I suggest if you have an issue, send Joeychgo a message for clarification.

Because changing the price by one penny is bumping your ad. Stop bein stupid.

One penny or one dollar is just disrespectful to this site and our rules, I was the one that deleted your lowered price expecting it to do the job, not to me and all of us anyway.
Yep, just trying to out smart everyone here, and not respecting this site.

Not a fan of helping your fellow mopar members ? Hmm. Ok.

I didn’t break any rules but clearly this is not a place that worries about having the rules and guidelines written down that they actually care about. Am I allowed to post a for sale in the general forum area as well or that only for gold membership folks?

Just trying to figure out all the mystery rules before I break another.

I didn’t break any rules but clearly this is not a place that worries about having the rules and guidelines written down that they actually care about. Am I allowed to post a for sale in the general forum area as well or that only for gold membership folks?

[/URL]
Thanks for the tip. No that is not allowed and you should have hit the report button so the staff get's a notification so it can be corrected. We can't read every post.

Thanks for the tip. No that is not allowed and you should have hit the report button so the staff get's a notification so it can be corrected. We can't read every post.
100% never noticed the report button and I was flamed for calling it out in the thread so just figured it was fine for golden folks.

I didn’t break any rules but clearly this is not a place that worries about having the rules and guidelines written down that they actually care about.
Technically you didn't break a rule by lowering your price by one single penny.

But what sort of asshole does that anyway....apart from a Lawyer or a Bush-Lawyer. Are you one of those, or are you just trying to be a smart-*** and hedge around the rules. ????

Follow the suggestions by the other Mods or pay the consequences.

Technically you didn't break a rule by lowering your price by one single penny.

But what sort of asshole does that anyway....apart from a Lawyer or a Bush-Lawyer. Are you one of those, or are you just trying to be a smart-*** and hedge around the rules. ????

Follow the suggestions by the other Mods or pay the consequences.
:rofl: hot DANG that was a goodun. lol

If it’s not written then how can you just arbitrarily decide an amount? If people follow the rules of the forum how can you just decide you don’t like it and veto them?

I'm the owner, its my rules.

Because changing the price by one penny is bumping your ad. Stop bein stupid.

Exactly.

You know, I have no problem when you lower the price by a reasonable amount. One penny is not a reasonable amount, and I would bet your not so stupid so as to not realize that. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe you are that stupid. It's More likely that your bullshit got caught and you're not happy about it. So, it's time to start drama and whine about your post being deleted. Grow up and man up.

You got "Flamed" on the Halifax Thread because You were being an *** in the Halifax Thread.
It probably didn't Sell, with No Thanks to You.

You got "Flamed" on the Halifax Thread because You were being an *** in the Halifax Thread.
It probably didn't Sell, with No Thanks to You.
Was he bitchin about something Ray had for sale? That tears it for me. He just made the list.

Ray did post in a general forum. He knows better but I deleted it and sent him a message. (Like I do for every one like this) but he will understand.

I didn’t break any rules but clearly this is not a place that worries about having the rules and guidelines written down that they actually care about.

Oh you didnt break the rules? These are the posts that were deleted.

Screenshot_14.jpg

Am I allowed to post a for sale in the general forum area as well or that only for gold membership folks?

Well, lets see. We have all these For Sale forums here.. What do you think?

Oh you didnt break the rules? These are the posts that were deleted.

View attachment 1716112112

Well, lets see. We have all these For Sale forums here.. What do you think?
I already said sorry for the bump. Didn’t read the rules about the bumps. BUT when I did review them I didn’t see anything about an amount of money things had to be dropped.

I already said sorry for the bump. Didn’t read the rules about the bumps. BUT when I did review them I didn’t see anything about an amount of money things had to be dropped.

Right -- so upon learning the bumping was against the rules, you decided to drop the price by a penny. You really think anyone here is going to buy this bullshit?

I'm the owner, it’s my rules.

You know, I have no problem when you lower the price by a reasonable amount.
Who defines reasonable amounts? Whichever mod reviews the post and their mood at the time?

If the guidelines are 5% or something cool no worries. Didn’t see any rules, guidelines, or best practices listed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back