LSA or Duration to fine tune glasspacks??

-
It's getting harder to separate the facts from the fiction, honest curiosity from blatant misinformation, drama, comedy and truth. What was the original question again? I think we need to start-over.I'm so lost and confused.Will somebody throw me a life-buoy!

We do this stuff to make sure our Canadian friends are paying attention and not play with hockey sticks.

It's getting harder to separate the facts from the fiction, honest curiosity from blatant misinformation, drama, comedy and truth. What was the original question again? I think we need to start-over.I'm so lost and confused.Will somebody throw me a life-buoy!
All I know is if I run across someone who seriously cut holes in their glass packs trying to super tune them , I will have marked one off the bucket list lmfao

Some (old style) glasspacks/mufflers/resonators come with inward protruding louvres inside.
Installed with the louvres facing against the exhaust flow they emit a lower sound pitch, mounted the other way round they produce a higher sound. Or maybe the other way around.

In short, you can either have them sound pretty shitty, or even more and downright real shitty... ;)

mufflerpos_lrg.gif

-
Back