lucky escape

-
That goes to show you there is never too much safety equipment !!!

NMC_ru_Pickerell_jpg.jpg

Note to self, upgrade seat bolts, get 5 point harness :thumbup:

it coulda been worse.. he coulda been in the car the whole time.. and bolted to the floor.. haha.. but my gash that sucks.. good thing its only a chev. :butthead:

The reason he is the luckiest man alive is because he is the stupidest man alive. Let's take away all of the crappy fabrication work on his car and get right to the chase... ever heard of lifting you freak of nature. Only the good die young and the meek will inherit the earth.

Chuck

Almost looked like he was going to do his self in, His self.
He got back in it on the other lane,
Insted of liften off the gas.
He sure got kick out easally!! Did heeven get strapped in??
Sure did'nt look like it the way he came out.

I seen that before. He is lucky to have live through it. If you noticed he seat came out too. Surpised it passed safety. At least it was a chevy.

Unreal.... perhaps he would be dead if stayed with the vehicle...Did ya notice he even acts like he's only pissed off rather then in a very hurt sleep mode on the ground? He better go buy a lotto ticket with that kind of luck :lol:

Here is a our fellow racer who wreck his chevy in 2005
http://www.idb-group.net/Chevy.mpg

We saw it happen, my wife was in line up waiting to get racing, that roll over looked real bad, driver was real lucky, he got a minor damage in foot and the eyes got little pressure, chevy went 9.5 sec earlier that day and when the accident start happening he got speed of 206 km/h (128 mph)...

I was wondering what the hell is somebody standing there for? Then for us slower folk the slow motion answered my question.

I have been around in a car before and it is very different. I turned my street car around just before the stripe and my time slip shows me going thru the lights at 115 completely backwards. Once the car went backwards I just kept it there and slowed to a stop in the grass instead of trying to bring it back around. My headers were completely packed with grass and dirt. My little brother was riding with me and I just told him to hang on. I credit not flipping the car from my road racing experience. They teach you that if you turn a car sideways it is best to drive into it and not try and recover it because it almost always ends up with rolling the car. It goes against normal thinking to let or drive the car off the track, it needs to be taught as an instinct so you do it without thinking, there's no time to think. Kako I bet if your buddy would have rolled back the throttle and just drove into the grass on the left instead of trying to bring the car back straight he probably would have been fine. But like I said earlier if this is not taught it probably won't happen, it's just not in our nature to drive a car over 100mph into the grass. Glad to hear he was OK and sorry to here about his ride it look like a nice ride.

Chuck

Well, that accident had nothing ti do with the driver skills, chevy went broke as usual and the driver went passenger...
**** happens...

-
Back