Lurker

-

66 Val

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hello, I joined in March and have been lurking off and on since. A lot more lately and I think it's time I introduced myself. My name is Brian and I live in northeastern Maryland. I have owned an A-body since 1976 when I bought my first car for $50.A 65 Dart /6 3spd. It is long gone, along with several Swingers, BB Darts and Valiants I sent to the Big Magnet in the sky. (I used to drink too much! ) I spent 93-02 racing a FWD Daytona in Stock Elim. I had 2 heartattacks in 02 and things slowed down quite abit afterwards. I have recovered fully and the last 6 months or so my desire to play has returned. I have a 66 Valiant Signant Conv.273 Commando 4 spd that I am collecting parts for. I have a 67 Barracuda Conv. 273 Commando 4 spd that I am collecting parts for. I have a 66 Dart GT Conv. 273 2V auto,est. cruise date spring 07. My current project is a 64 Dart GT Hdtp, soon to be 360 auto daily driver. I look forward to your help and hopefully I'll be able to help someone. This is a great site Brian

DSC00142.jpg

DSC00209.jpg

Welcome Brian, Hope you enjoy the site and have fun with your project......no body drinks here very much..... :bs: :drunken: :-D

pic4.JPG

Nice couple of mopars. my car 64 Dart GT started out worse than that, don't get me started about the 2 by 4 holding up the rear by way of rear axel to floor pan,and the wiring ,the steering the EX-GIRLFRIEND saying it'll Never go down the road......well @ 3 months after we seperated ways I had some evil black marks in her driveway @ dinnertime chokin' on rubber literally [Insert EVIL LAUGH HERE] proved to her she was mistaken! Sorry I tend to ramble!

Glad to have you Brian. 66 Signet Verts rule. no bias. really.

Welcome Brian!

I hope you have a sense of humor...seems I'm the only one around here with a sense of humor.

Welcome Brian, We are glad you jumped in.
make your self at home and enjoy this great site.
Glad to here you are up and going sir.:cheers:
We have some of the best of the best here
and some good folks too.
C130 Chief is a cool, funny and smart man.:happy10:

-
Back