LX Mopars

-

fastmopar

fastmopar06
Reaction score
I get the impression that some members of this forum have a thing about LX Mopars.

Something to keep in mind is that some LX owners don't do the thug thing to their rides. Some of us are A Body owners as well.

The Mopar LX's are the best street muscle on the market these days, unless you go Generic Motors.

The sad thing is seeing an SRT8 with 24" wheels and rubber bands, and every glue on you can get your hands on slapped on the body.

Go to lxforums.com and look at the cars. There are some great looking muscle cars on there.

Performance vehicles are not restricted to one type or size. You may remember the 80's when the only performance available was a 2.2 turbo @ 200hp. Those things were a scream to drive and modify.

If it's a Mopar we need to embrace it.:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Just my $.02 worth.

fastmopar

08 Chrysler Aspen 5.7
05 Dodge Magnum R/T 5.7
04 Dodge Dakota 4 dr 4x4 4.7
72 Dodge Dart Swinger .020 over 318 w/360 heads, 904, 8.25

I think they are cool, would love to own a Hemi Charger R/T. When I go here and see stuff about the new Challengers, Chargers, etc I just don't read it if I am not in the mood for the new stuff. Although, I posted pics of my ugly 73 Fury Wagon, some may not like that but oh well! Thanks for the link, I will chceck it out!

I have a 1989 Shelby CSX-VNT and do like these cars too, they really haul a$$!

My interest in Mopars is the same now as it was in the 70's. How can a 4000 Mopar beat a 2000lb Camaro in the 1/4.

I own a 4600lb Magnum R/T and with out getting really expensive this thing hauls butt. I have shamed quite a few GM's, Dorf's, and Ricers. WITH MY WAGON.

There's just something about a big old boat performing like a pony car that gets me going.

I've owned LX's since 05 and have had no major mechanical problems. Only "normal" wear and tear stuff. Maintain em and they last.

fastmopar

8)8) I don't know about the rest of the world but I still love my 06 magnum and my 72 duster!!!8)8) Old school and new...does it get any better?

I never got the impression.s I think the guys on this forum respect all Mopars. You must have us confused with another Mopar site.

-
Back