M-code

-
Anybody know this car or owner ? is it as good as it looks ? If it's on the up and up I'll go to the bank on Monday and pay 19k for it and laugh about the deal I got after .

Where are you getting this $19,000 from? It is no reserve auction without a buyout price.

3 more days left and it is already at $16,000.

I see the "It can be yours for only 19k" but that doesn't mean a thing in this auction setting. He may as well have said "It can be yours for only $5.00"……. Doesn't matter.

That does not make sense !?!?!?!? That person has got B@!!$.... I cant wait to see how this one ends ...

I'm not completely up to speed on values, but isn't this car actually worth about $40k-$50k?

In this market 40000....... But if somebody wanted it that bad ... why would they keep bidding , i would sniper it at end .......

they were worth 40+ saw one sell for 43k a couple of years ago but right now anything is possible . as an example logging trucks and heavy equipment are selling for under the the scrap weight of steel minus the cost to strip and move them , toys are selling for whatever they will bring period actual value is not a factor I will offer the guy the 19k he was looking for in his description {to me "it can be yours for 19k " means he will end the auction and take 19k if the auction hasn't reached that number } through a PM if someone from FABO knows this guy and the car is legit and not a Bondo bucket

they were worth 40+ saw one sell for 43k a couple of years ago but right now anything is possible . as an example logging trucks and heavy equipment are selling for under the the scrap weight of steel minus the cost to strip and move them , toys are selling for whatever they will bring period actual value is not a factor I will offer the guy the 19k he was looking for in his description {to me "it can be yours for 19k " means he will end the auction and take 19k if the auction hasn't reached that number } through a PM if someone from FABO knows this guy and the car is legit and not a Bondo bucket

Yes why not, it´s worth to give it a try. If it is what he says, it´s worth a lot more then the 19K. The worst he can do is turn the offer down.
Looks to be in great shape.

IF its real ... and that is the actual mileage with documentation... you just scoared a GREAT deal at 19000.....

Respond to the add on ebay and ask for them to send you their phone number and trace the call to the area of the car or city,and the owner,then trace the owner to the phone number to see if they match.If at any time the person says to wire money to a different state,hang up,mrmopartech

Yeah I am familiar with the wire fraud scams out there ,the only way I would consider making any kind of offer is if someone reputable from FABO is from there and knows this car personally , the auction says it's in Lakewood California ,anybody from there ?

THAT CAR IS NOT FOR SALE FOR $19,000. Don't know why you guys keep talking about a $19,000 price.
Is someone holding a gun to your head forcing you to respond to every thread on the board ? we heard you the first time , we're having a conversation if you have nothing new or positive to add well I'm sorry nobody bought your car for 18k now please go away and have a nice day eh!

I`ve seen the same car on Ebay probably over a year ago. It had a BIN of 65K at the time. This ad smells like yesterdays diaper.

It sure looks like the one that I was told sold or 43k but who knows I would think that if the add was for a real car somebody in that region would know of it Ive only lived here for 5 years and know most of the barracudas around by sight and we don't have a local mopar club to network like most places . We'll just have to see if the Cali guy's jump in on this one i guess .

Don't remember seeing this car at a local show. So many cars at the Flings I can't remember them all. Might be a local broker for a car in another location. Or just an advertisement type ebay ad. But strange to see one of those from someone with no previous sales.

Strange to see a car that is low production like that without a picture of the fender tag and some other documentation. Not many detailed pictures at all. And the car looks to be done pretty nice.

Wierd....

Thanks AutoXcuda for the intel with the listing gone and no return email from the seller I guess Ebag flagged it as a scam or somebody beat me to the punch and got it for 19k ,I'm not in a hurry to find the next one but some things are always worth looking into eh!

-
Back