M&H harness questions

-

EL5DEMON340

Reaction score
Looking to replace my engine harness for my 71 demon 340, I remember picking one up at M&H on the southwest side of Chicago, or am I dreaming? Are they in California now? Where is the best place to buy ? Would rather not deal with year one unless they have a Christmas big discount. Thanks

It used to be that Year One had good sales. Also, if you put it in your cart and don’t check out they will offer you a better price.

Sign up for Email sales notifications from Year One. When I was restoring my Barracuda, I signed up with Year One and Classic Industries. I was constantly getting sales notifications of up to 25% off.

Evans wiring would be perfect for you. They make custom engine harness so you can have electronics ignition added or what not.

I have used M&H ($) and Evans ( Harold?) He was able to be cheaper and changed a few wires to add a choke and gadget for me. No complaint from me on either company

I also had a custom harness made from Evans. It was a 71 cuda with electronic ignition instead of points. Must have already had it on the shelf because I got it literally in a couple days. I also used them on my last restoration and no complaints. The harness was perfect.

last evens harness i bought had bad crimps all over the damn thing. at the time there were quite a few others on various mopar boards that had the same issue. I'd stick with the best stock style harness out there and thats the M&H.

Last edited:
-
Back