M1 garand range time

-

mopardrt

Reaction score
thought I would share a video of my buddy shooting my M1 garand at the range the other night
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDxGnpoe1eI"]M1 garand shooting - YouTube[/ame]

way fun I dont take it out much seeing as ammo is around 25.00 a box

My uncle Robert was a competitor and teacher in the Army shooting
these M1's and I have shot his many many time, breath and squeeze!!
Squeeze on your exhale :-k Thank you for sharing :happy1:

Oh, those are cool rifles, but i think its hard to find one in good condition, and they are not cheap. There is a local gun show coming up on dec. 17th and i may pick up a new Springfield M1A. Ive wanted to buy a garand but just dont know enough about them to get one thats shootable and hasnt been pieced together

Boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom,boom, boom, Pting!!!!

Nothing much sweeter!!

Thanks for the video.

Oh, those are cool rifles, but i think its hard to find one in good condition, and they are not cheap. There is a local gun show coming up on dec. 17th and i may pick up a new Springfield M1A. Ive wanted to buy a garand but just dont know enough about them to get one thats shootable and hasnt been pieced together

a good one can be had for around 600.00 at local gun shows here in detroit

When did they stop selling new ones?? I got one a few years back. Damn thing was brutal on my thumb until I figured out how to get the clip into it......

When did they stop selling new ones?? I got one a few years back. Damn thing was brutal on my thumb until I figured out how to get the clip into it......

LOL. Only takes once. I had a hard time because i was left handed. I shot from the left shoulder and the spint casings would hit me in the forehead.

-
Back