m2 diecast anybody else into these

-
I'll look tonight, but I doubt they will have more than one. Maybe two?

Are there any other Mopar M2 Machines models I should search for tonight?

Some of the USPS Priority boxes will easily hold more than one model.

Regular shipping is "cheaper", but takes much more time to reach its final destination.

I'll look tonight, but I doubt they will have more than one. Maybe two?

Are there any other Mopar M2 Machines models I should search for tonight?

Some of the USPS Priority boxes will easily hold more than one model.

Regular shipping is "cheaper", but takes much more time to reach its final destination.
Any and all M2 mopar models I collect. But the black cuda w red stripe I do not have. I can offer an M2 Hurst cuda for trade if you find this one.

I have these two for trade for two cars that I dont have. I would love to trade one of these cars for that lovely black cuda w red stripe.

20240127_063750.jpg

20240127_063757.jpg

Last edited:
I found one of these 2 days ago. Actually there were 2 of them, so I got them both. I figured in case someone wanted one and had something to trade.

I'd like to see them rework that charger Daytona casting into a charger 500 and a 69 charger R/T. And turn the roadrunner casting into a GTX

my daughter and I have piles of the A100's. started off as a hey that's neat I will grab one. now its every time either of us is at a Walmart we look for these damn things..........

If anybody is interested I have one of the black cudas with red stripes to trade for a different mopar.

-
Back