M2 new castings

-

moparmat2000

Reaction score
Some new M2 auto haulers castings on the way. I got on castlines official website, and they had some prototypes they arent muscle cars but cool anyways. 67 to 70 Dodge L600 & L700 tilt cabs, and ford 600 tilt cabs. I dont know why i have a soft spot for the dodge L700 but i do. It must be the A100 roots it came from. I cant wait till they hit production. I can probably rightly assume a 64 chevy spartan tilt cab will be added as well.

1/64th scale. I have pix of the ford and dodge prototypes from castline. Based on past castings they are prob working on a mid to late 60s chevy spartan tilt cab to round out the bunch. If this is true, we prob wont see these until that one is a reality.

I will post pix soon.

Matt

DAMN. Not much for HO scale at decent get 'em prices anymore.....

Damn you Wall-Mart! LOL They had carried HO scale (1:87th) for awhile at 2 bucks a wack....I got as much as I could but not nearly enough! NOW, those same cars are pushing 12 bucks a wack or more.....

I want to fill my open auto-carrer train cars, in HO scale with MOPAR cars. For the dealership I have planned, but each auto-carrier carries 15 damn cars! LOL AND you can see each car in this "open style car" VERY well too! I got closed cars that you can't see the auto's inside so I don't even bother.....At this rate, I need another 30 cars, as the ones I have are my City scene placement cars on the streets.....

...I've not seen it at Wal-Mart locally, as the closest one is across town from e....SO, $100? for it? WOW!

...I've not seen it at Wal-Mart locally, as the closest one is across town from e....SO, $100? for it? WOW!

no they are about $16 each hauler.

the $100, was a quote from my 8 year old who says this as we are at the checkout counter of the local hospital ER, after my 7 year old gets the bright idea to put my 2 year old on the exercize bike. im sure you dont need anymore detail as we ended up in the ER with his foot hurt.

so the lady says well, your copay today sir is $100. so my little smartmouth pipes up and says, its not so bad its only one hundred dollars. my wife thumped her on the head and told her to shut up, then verbally whaled on her in the car.

i told her i was going to teach her the value of a dollar, since she is a smartbutt and said she already knew. well she gets to pick up the dog **** in the back yard now at a dollar a day for the next 100 days. then i am going to fan out 100 singles so she can see the fruits of her labor every day picking up smelly dog poop. and then tell her thank you, i will be putting this towards the hospital bill.

when she said that i was livid, i break my *** to make sure my kids have everything they need. and that they are happy. i planned on using that $100 on something else. so i said F@@K it, and blew over $300 on parts. yeah, its not that bad its only three hundred dollars LOL (gee do you detect a hint of sarcasm)

Matt

so just remember, its not that bad, its only one hundred dollars

Matt,
Please don't take this the wrong way but I'm crackin right up readin that. I did the SAME thing altho it was after my younger bro, raised a hand to my Grandfather, and I threw his sorry *** down the stairs breaking his arm and shoulder for a mistake....GOT out of it tho, he raised a hand to OUR grandfather so.....Yeah, I'm the oldest, by 10 years and he at the time he was 14, I was 24.....Last time he did anything to piss me off or raise a hand to either grandparent.....

The co-pay was not nearly as high back then, that was Gawd, 12 years ago!

But yeah I hear ya sorry for bring back a bad memory, Kids huh? Mine tried to toss the neighbor kid around....Worked too when she called my daughter a "little *****" shes 9, my daughter, and the neighbor girl is 8....got clubbed for it the neighbor did and the parents came to me and said Why did your daughter slap mine, for? My daughter looked atthe mother and said, I'd slap you too if you called me "alittle female dog" the neighbor looked at her daughter asked, did you? she nodded yes, and then marched her in the house and I heard the firm, lengthy lecture from my house (we live in a duplex) as I explained to mine, you just can't slap a person for such things....My wife agreed, and we went one, so the neighbor apologized as did my daughter to each other....This was in the beginning of summer, now they get along pretty good!

I still kinda chuckle tho, on how my daughter told the mother what she said. little female dog.......LOL And to think, mine when little LOVED the word "****" and heard her say "Dumma" pronounced just as its read, in the car, well after a bit momma and I figured out the times she was "saying" it and the way she was saying it, she was saying "Dumbass" to people that make us driving step hard on the brake from US saying it, (My wife will actually admit shes part of that one, not just me, BUT A friend of mine told me wife one time is thats the worse she says with me as her father, feel lucky LMAO

Kids do the funniest things sometimes and then times make ya scratch yer head, boy I know it...........

hi John,

i take no offense to you laughing about it. its actually quite funny, but now F@@k it i spend $300 A month on car ****.

matt

its not that bad, its only one hundred dollars.

-
Back