Ma Mopars Prayer

-

/6 Matt

30 Degrees Crooked
Reaction score
Well we took a kitten to the vet this morning in my sisters Voyager. The last time the van was their it blew up and later we found a shattered piston and a bent rod.

I would like to join us all in prayer.

In the power of the Dodge, the Chrysler and the Holly Plymouth we thank you for your grace in a providing a safe return trip which excluded broken pistons, bent rods and loss of oil pressure. Thank you for blessing our veterans who so choose the Direct Connection with speed and power. By the power and the torque of the mighty Hemi, in Ma Mopar's name we pray.

Amen.

Well we took a kitten to the vet this morning in my sisters Voyager. The last time the van was their it blew up and later we found a shattered piston and a bent rod. I would like to join us all in prayer. In the power of the Dodge, the Chrysler and the Holly Plymouth we thank you for your grace in a providing a safe return trip which excluded broken pistons, bent rods and loss of oil pressure. Thank you for blessing our veterans with speed. By the power and the torque of the mighty hemi, in Ma Mopars name we pray. Amen.
lol amen

-
Back