MADE IN AMERICA - Interesting info!

-
Wow worth the watching most excellent post !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:blob: :burnout: :finga:CHINA

you know im one of the worst about trying to save money...

im just a kid payin for a house and trying to make ends meet...

but i think you just got to look at it like buying Super over reg...

its has to be done, no if ands or buts...

i think i will start making a better effort to buy anything and everything from our home country...

Thats great just think if we could get someone in usa, To make tv''s and radios lot of jobs there, The only thing that sucked with that clip is the peice of junk toyota truck sitting in front of the house, If me and my wife have to hire anybody for ac heater work, or plumbing we ask what brand there services trucks are, We won't hire nobody that uses toyotas, We feel that if you drive a yota then you support death in the usa,

I agree wholeheartedly with it, even being from Canada, however the irony is that they keep zooming in on the computers, LCDs, fax machines, cell phones, which of course are outsourced.

Did like the fact that the guy was driving a Dodge though :)

Grant

Thats great just think if we could get someone in usa, To make tv''s and radios lot of jobs there, The only thing that sucked with that clip is the peice of junk toyota truck sitting in front of the house, If me and my wife have to hire anybody for ac heater work, or plumbing we ask what brand there services trucks are, We won't hire nobody that uses toyotas, We feel that if you drive a yota then you support death in the usa,

well arn't some of the foreign/imports made here? i mean granted they are not the big three but as far as the USA is concerned jobs are jobs...

I'm one too who always looks to save a dime but realize that I need to keep things in perspective. There are many who have paid for the multitude of benefits we enjoy in this country with life or limb so I will happily give preference to American products even if the price is a bit higher.

My wife and sis-in-law went down to Grand Forks a few weekends ago to do some shopping. Her comment? "Everything, everything, down there is made in China". Can't say I've seen different myself.

Grant

I salute you!

I always look for the MADE IN THE USA label. It's the fact that stores won't stock US products that makes me angry.

well arn't some of the foreign/imports made here? i mean granted they are not the big three but as far as the USA is concerned jobs are jobs...

Except the profits go back to Japan. Everyone seems to forget that little fact.

That's freakin awesome, finally some people are pulling there heads out of there asses! Our local home store put's it in there add if the product is american made, we should all send a link of this to someone we know, it's time we all have a little more pride in America! :thumbrig::thumbrig::thumbrig:

-
Back