Made it to Kentucky last night

-

dusted72

Thanks Hemiroid!!!!
Reaction score
Hey guys my SS/T made it on it's first real road trip. Drove from Fayetteville NC to West Paducah KY yesterday with no major issues. I did have the oil cap come off and lose some oil and on a step incline coming back out of the arking lot and it lost oil pressure and the gauges started flashing really quick so I shut her down and coasted into a parking spot. Danielle went to Advance and bought another cap and a quart of oil. Turned out it wasn't low but I guess it was so steep that it all the oil ran to the front of the pan. Here's a pick of her sitting in Harriman TN where I had the oil issue.

Attachments

• broke truck.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 102
Truck look good Corey (duh!) and in the pic the bed cover almost looks aluminum, I like it, it sets off the black nicely.

Yeah it is silver. She ran like a champ the whole way. Got about 15.5 mpg and I ran 70-85 the whole way. Not too bad. I have all of my parts that I want to put on it in the bed and my buddy here closed his shop for the week and I have free reign of the shop to use his lift and all tools. I will be rebuilding the front end and doing the lowering stuff Thursday and getting an alignment as well.

its a dodge what the hell did u want it to break down lol

-
Back