magazines.

-

Young Gun Smith

Reaction score
thought this would be a fun thread,
what is your guy's favorite car mags? e.x. HOTROD, Car Craft, Mopar Muscle etc...

It used to be Mopar Muscle. Before they sold out and the mag got flooded with ads....

CAR CRAFT I like a little variety in my reading material next comes mopar muscle

My dad used to deal in car mags and had a custom built trailer jam packed full of mags and a room in the back of the garage that had around 60,000 (no I'm not exaggerating! ) mags including several sets of Hot Rod back to the first issue, several sets of Hop Up (with both first issue covers made) 2 sets of Automobile Quarterly and a bunch of stuff from all over the world.
It took the guy that bough it all 4 weeks and 3 U-haul truck loads to get it all out of there.

I let my Mopar Muscle run out. I got tired of learning how to put a shaker scoop and exhaust kits on new cars. It is turning into Mopar Now.

Hot Rod lost its charm back in the early 80's

Popular Hot rodding turned into G-machine monthly

Car Craft still surprises me every now and then

I like Custom Rodder, Rod and Custom (old and new), Hemmings, The Rodders Journal and every so often I get a copy of Custom Trucks.

I get all the "rat rod" mags and still collect all the little books and Cartoons I can.

If anyone has any copies of Northwest Rods (little books) let me know if you want to sell them or any other little books. I have a bunch of High Performance Mopar and Mopar Muscle mags to trade.

Car Craft, Mopar Muscle are what I get.

HMM, and I think I may need to add Mopar Collector's Guide.

-
Back