magnumforce transformer k frame

-

70aarcuda

Master Hoader of SBM
Legendary Member
Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UEKYJ198RA"]Magnum Force Modular Transformer Mopar Suspension - YouTube[/ame]

watch the whole video.......

or fast forward to just over 3 minutes to see the k member...

i've seen that before. too bulky looking for me. looks like it belongs on a stinking tank or something.

It's telling when a company needs crappy rock music to make their product seem more exciting.

Its nice to see that after years of selling crap, they finally figured out that their k-members needed shock bracing. Of course they'll still sell you the old ones that will eventually break a shock through your fender. (ie: joe rogans cuda)

The price seems right at 3299, then you add in what you need:
429.00 motor mounts
300.00 power steering
300.00 swaybar
200.00 forward struts(engine bay fender bracing)

Now we're at 4600 bucks for something that looks heavier than stock and will likely handle worse than alterkation or HDK.

And don't forget that rear bar for bracing. Alterkation doesn't use it, and HDK has it as an option, but that magnumforce looks like the brace is necessary for those control arms. So that means you've spent all that money for nothing more than room for more transmissions.

I actually like the idea of more than a couple options on K Frames for the mopar crowd. Hats off to them for creating something different!

I actually like the idea of more than a couple options on K Frames for the mopar crowd. Hats off to them for creating something different!

I'd agree, its just that magnumforce has a certain reputation.

HemiMark's Magnum Force is coming out of his '68 Hemi
Barracuda next week and is being replaced by an HDK.

I'm sure the old one will be for sale.

I wonder what the hub-to-hub width is in inches between
the A-Body model of this one, an RMS and an HDK?

-
Back