magnums & A bodies exhaust fun(not)

-
Hmm, maybe these are better?

SCE-4169

Exhaust Gaskets, Header, Copper, Stock Port, Mopar, Small Block Magnum, Pair

sce-4028_w.jpg

in response to # 22,
I think I said....I bought the car with the magnum in it.Its a Mancini crate engine part #P5007646
and mark...I just bought some side markers off of you....

response to # 23....wrong shape port,I wish I had them,then tere'd be no problem.

And I did own a W2 for years,so I know all about the adapters for the headers.
I may just fab up some adapters for these,real thin ..maybe 1/8,and weld a rolled down piece into the header opening.

dartfever,thanks for the info.
I was in Ontario a fews back for the new hamburg mopar show.....really nice!
and bought some great parts too.

yOU GUYS DON'T KNOW ME OF COURSE....BUT LEAVE IT TO ME TO GET STUCK WITH SOME WEIRD a** HEADS!
iTS JUST MY LUCK.
HERES A PIC OF THE CAR,BEFORE i BOUGHT IT.GOING TO CHANGE A FEW THINGS WHEN i GET THIS FIGURED OUT

VAL 1.JPG

braveseal said:
yOU GUYS DON'T KNOW ME OF COURSE....BUT LEAVE IT TO ME TO GET STUCK WITH SOME WEIRD a** HEADS!
iTS JUST MY LUCK.
HERES A PIC OF THE CAR,BEFORE i BOUGHT IT.GOING TO CHANGE A FEW THINGS WHEN i GET THIS FIGURED OUT

Nice car back to ya,
1967? or someone took the side marker lights off?

onebraveseal, That's one fine looking '67 and the color is right for me!
I have my eye on another rustfree '67 Valiant sedan here locally, if i can just figure out where the $$ are coming from to procure it. :D

I apologize if it seemed like I was being asinine.

Mark.

As far as what your heads are and what will seal them, try the fellows over at www.bionicdodge.com, in the 3.9/5.2/5.9 section.
Some of those fellows have done mods and upgrades to the Magnum-powered vehicles and I'd just about bet they'd know where to tell you to go.

Mark.

braveseal said:
who has a mopar perf cat from around 03 that they can look this number up in?
anyone??
P4532900

had a look in my mopar performance 2002 catalog and could not find the partnumber there, and it was not listed as discontinued in that catalog.. have never seen a port loking like that but i am just 24 years old so i havent seen everything yet

CAVEMAN,THE BRAVE SEAL(VALIANT SIGNET) IS A 68.
have to put the frt markers in,the fenders are glass.
yOUR LOOKS NICE,mY SISTER HAD ONE JUST LIKE THAT,
And my buddy,who has my old 69 valiant,had a 65 when we went to school that was
a 225 6cyl with factory 4 speed and posi rear.

mark, no problem man.
I appreciate the link.

-
Back