Mailman impatient

-

72ScampTramp

Scamp Tramp
Reaction score
How many of you get impatient when you know something is suppose to show up? I feel like parking a cooler and chair by the mail box except its raining.

You ever get used to getting new parts waiting for you when you come home?

Ever get bummed when there is nothing there and then you realize you haven't ordered anything?

Ever buy anything just so you would have something waiting for you?

Ever get bummed when there is nothing there and then you realize you haven't ordered anything?

:prayer:

Old adage: A watched pot never boils.

Go occupy your time with something more productive than marking time.

OK, so now I'm impatient. What part are you waiting for? What'cha got going here?

I do this every day, kind of like checking the fridge 5 times within 10 minutes, like somehow something will magically appear.

I really do get bummed when I come home from what and there isn't a new box to open.

Oh yessss, I have ... right now as timing would have it.

The surprise for Geof and Nella's dash has been "on the way" from Canada for over two weeks now. I suppose I can't really blame the mailman ... but I could mention a few unladylike words about those bloody Customs agents from the Great White North. :-D Maybe Mike put some chocolate in there or something??

-
Back