making some progress...

-

GotDart

Reaction score
... just not on the Dart.

right_spindle.jpg

This is the front suspension going back onto my '77 Chebby pickup. Those are Belltech 3" drop spindles and stock cotrol arms rebuilt with Moog ball joints and bushings. That orange oil pan is attached to a 454HO crate motor. With any luck, I will have the other side done tomorrow night. My goal is to be able to roll it out of the garage on it's own 4 tires by Saturday. And if the Gods are willing :angel9: , fire up the motor by Monday night. Cross your fingers for me. And remember, the quicker I get this done, the sooner I can get back to working on my DART. :toothy7:

ahh its just a chevy it dont nees to work :) lol j\k... chev pickups rock. my uncle had one that i loved. 77 custom delux but it was running a 350 4bolt main with an edlebrock mani and 4bbl.. that thing moved! i wish i could ahve gotten it off my aunt after he passed but i had no clue she was gonna sell it..

Well I just about have the suspension done.
left_cmplt.jpg

I just need to get a center link and an idler arm mount to finish it up. I thew my old ones away when I stripped the truck, and now I find out you can't buy them new. :banghead:

-
Back