Man this to cheap and nice to pass up

-
"Rare and solid" huh?
Looks like a big beat to piss barge to me.

$4,500 yea right.

What do you say, is it the new Blues Mobile or what???

Fix the cigarette lighter....

[ame]http://youtu.be/QTOg4aYGtdY[/ame]

I agree, kinda beat up for $4500...

parts car...so you can build a bb a body....thousand max...

another crack head!
wash it up, omit the pictures of it sunk into the earth and show a picture of those bb exhaust manifolds you want us to look at.

you guys are bring a bit too hard on the seller... really, I mean "REAR SEATS WILL CLEAN UP NICELY" that has got to make it almost worth the asking price right there!

I can't figure out why there's pics of two different cars. one is cream, and the other is gold without the pass door smashed. Is he selling both cars? Still not worth it though.

U guys so mean. I fly private jet right away there yesterday and pay American guy $15,000 US for rare car befor yu guys beat me with it. He smile big, but only 3 teeth. Will fly car home to me country for show off my friends. thanks for let me can be big man w big American car. How car can work go faster, tell me!

cool ...but not gonna get more than 1k for it..

if it's got right date H rims, 69 HP block, maybe a sure grip... with the console, C-body HP manifolds, tilt 69 floorshift column, bucket seats, offset window defoster, cruise control hardware, dual snorkle air cleaner....

Could be $4K in parts easy IF AND ONLY IF it's the perfect storm.

I bet if it was close to you, you'd go out and examine it even with the high advertised price.

Im sorry, but why is everything on delusional craigslist 'very rare"? And, no, I wouldnt go examine it even if it was 10 miles away.

The seat tracks for the power 6 way adjustable drivers seat go for $4-600!! And that's just the start!! I'd bet dollars that it also has a SG rear end in it!

I'd also bet dollars that he paid about $500 for it!!

The seat tracks for the power 6 way adjustable drivers seat go for $4-600!! And that's just the start!! I'd bet dollars that it also has a SG rear end in it!

I'd also bet dollars that he paid about $500 for it!!

Do the C-body power buckets seats go for $4-600? I'm not sure they are a bolt on swap for A/B or E bodies?

I thought the manual 6 way seats for B/E body go for in that range. Actually they started repro'ing those and I think it leveled off the used prices.

Every 440 is a HP just like every 350 is a Corvette motor....

I does have a dual snorkel air cleaner. And good chance it does have the HP manifolds. Not saying that is a guarantee of a HP stamped motor. But those items certainly raise the chances.

The single exhaust extension out the back could be a killer on the HP motor deal. Should have duals I believe. But could have been replaced in 40+ years.

Doesn't seem like a car to bother being shipped from California to Indiana. Sure it does seem like a great optioned Polara 500...but it's still a 69 Polara. I guess the seller would be/is really really really be into 69 Dodge Polara/Monaco's. Eclectic tastes for sure.

I have a set of Cbody b5 blue buckets and haven't been able to sell them in years. No tracks. Was told they were 69 Barracuda seats and didn't know there were no tracks.

Oh well, guess C body stuff isn't that desirable

I would look at it if I were close to New a style but only to see if the seats I have look like the ones in this car.

My brains hurts from reading that ad, and my eyes are sore from looking at the wreck of a car. Stay away...far away form that heap. Parts car at best IMO

-
Back