Mancini Racing Help?

-

usdart

Reaction score
Anyone know how to reach them for help with a bad part?

I e-mailed two times from their site in a week with no response.

They used to be alot better than what I am seeing now!

They may have been at fall fling. If so, they may have taken a rest day off after getting back. Try calling tuesday or wednesday.

i had a set of shackles from them, they broke on install, called then and they sent a new set out same day overnite no cost to me...

You've got to call. Email won't get it done. I also had to call them because I got a rear end yoke with the wrong U bolts. They sent me the correct ones right away. They're still good to deal with, you just can't rely on emailing them.

Call them- I'm sure they will help you. They have always been reputable.

When did we all become so chained to emails and don't try to speak to someone?...just an opinion.

Yep I call everyone...Forget emailing, then waiting, then emailing back....Just call!

Call them- I'm sure they will help you. They have always been reputable.

When did we all become so chained to emails and don't try to speak to someone?...just an opinion.

It is called 'PAPER TRAIL" In busness we may need written comm DOCs

Good luck. In my experience they are like everyone else. Once they have your money,too bad for you. I'll never order from them again.

I bought a set of wires from them that had one wire that was too short. I called them and they gave me a full refund including return shipping. They`re usually very good about returns.

Talked with them yesterday...they want me to mail the part back and then wait for them to decide if it is under warranty before they mail me a new unit.

Fat chance! They already have my money, if I mail it back I have nothing.
I am going to use 2 part epoxy and fix the dang thig myself.

Talked with them yesterday...they want me to mail the part back and then wait for them to decide if it is under warranty before they mail me a new unit.

Fat chance! They already have my money, if I mail it back I have nothing.
I am going to use 2 part epoxy and fix the dang thig myself.

Talk about a horseshit excuse for warantees! Things like this make me mad...

Being from the other side of the counter, depends on the part and what's wrong with it.

Trust me... I've seen just about everything and it was ALWAYS the parts fault... please note sarcasm the last part of the statement.

I've never had an issue with Mancini racing hope you get whatever you need figured out. Sometimes you have to do thing you may not want to in order to get satisfaction.

I went through something similar with Layson's. Took nearly 3 months after I sent the part back to get my money back, and numerous phone calls and emails.

The epoxy cured the leak. The nipple that the hose connects to is poorly made/formed and is not round. I had to glue the hose to the unit and let it sit overnight.
Just my opinion but, this part is CRAP. Very cheaply made for a $55.00 part from a good vendor like Mancini.

I`ve noticed that they`re stocking a lot more pieces than what they used to just a few years ago. If they`re like the rest of the U.S. workforce, they are relying on the same five guys to do twice the amount of work. Couple that with the fact that a huge amount of these reproduction parts are being sourced from overseas companies (where quality control is questionable) and you have compound problems. I could see an increase in service related issues with the way things are now.

NEVER had a single problem with Mancini's and have order quite a few things from them in the past the customer service was great also answered any and all questions i might of had..:thumblef::thumblef:

-
Back