Mancini Racing

-

SoulSurvivor

Reaction score
Does anybody know whats up with Mancini lately?

I place an order one week ago, got the confirmation, but have not received an email that the product was sent and no one answers the phone. I've left two messages and sent two emails. nothing. Are they still in business?

Went through this a few weeks ago had them 2nd day a cam kit to me,email
if any problems,never did.I got a set of lifters and no cam,which did me no good.Emailed and nothing but i did call and talk to somebody.Cancelled the
order,(2 weeks later still no cam)out $60.00 for the 2nd day and return freight.

Too bad till this i never had any problems over there.

Went through this a few weeks ago had them 2nd day a cam kit to me,email
if any problems,never did.I got a set of lifters and no cam,which did me no good.Emailed and nothing but i did call and talk to somebody.Cancelled the
order,(2 weeks later still no cam)out $60.00 for the 2nd day and return freight.

Too bad till this i never had any problems over there.

uh oh.

I just called them and placed an order this morning. they picked up on the second ring. They said it would ship today. Hopefully I'll have no issues.

Steve

Work on getting them on the phone. The have never responded to any email I have ever sent.

Never had a problem with them. Almost all of orders were done online.

i had one lousy deal and some real shitty customer service. really made me not want to deal with them again. they also never answer any of my emails.

Never had any problems with them. Just hard to get them to reply on e-mail.
I once made a phone call to them to get a shipping quote, but was told to do the order online instead.

I have always talked to Wes.
I have never had a problem with them in any way and I will continue to do business with them first. I have even ordered stuff they don't stock (but can get) and had it drop shipped to my house.

I ordered some parts from them a while back. One thing I ordered was a torque strap for an early A body. They sent one for an early B body. When I called they checked & saw it was their mistake, gave me a return authorization, I shipped the part back to them & they sent the correct part & reimbursed me for the cost of returning the B body part. No problems.

I bought one of those crappy reproduction "614" fan shrouds for my car TWO YEARS ago this June. I finally bolted it in this past November and it promptly CRACKED the first time I took the car out on a cruise. After reading the post here about Hoffman (the shroud manufacturer) making good on those inferior shrouds I called Mancini last week and spoke with Rob. He said "no problem..." Today they called and said it was shipped this morning.

TWO years ago... and they made good! And while I was on the phone they asked what they could do for me since I haven't bought from them in a while. They wanted to know if there was a problem with their service. I politely told them I finished my project and all is good.

THAT, my friends, is GOOD customer service! If your having a problem, give them a (polite) call and ask to speak with Rob. I had a good experience dealing with him. Good luck!

We just ordered some studs for our heads and a Hemi gasket set (we have everything torn apart right now) a week or so ago? We got the order in a couple of days... no problems... complete.

Odd to hear weird things about Mancini racing. I have never had a problem with them. But then again, no one is perfect and it allways sucks to be that person on there off day(s).

i bought some solid aluminum shackle bushings along with quite a few other items at once. why i dont know. it was just a brainstorm and i wanted to try them. when i opened the box i realized right away they were wrong. they had bronze inserts in them with holes that were only 3/8". what shackles use 3/8" bolts with no slees or shoulder? so i call up. i give all my info. i ask about the buching set, what shackels they were made to work with and i got a rude response, they are made to work with any and all shackles out there sir. is there aproblem, yeah thats why im calling. ok what shackles are you running. the mp offset kit, that i bought from you in the same order. well whats the problem? they dont fit. why dont they fit? i explain and he tells me thats impossible, they designed them to work with all factory type shackles. he said would you lime to go get a shackle and th ebushings so i can see that they work together over the phone? yeah absolutely. 15 min later he comes back opens the boxes and to his surprise they dont fit. i ask ok, can you send me a new set? well the best thing i can tell you is to drill them out. drill them out? thats going to leaver very minimal bronze material it wont last but a few weeks before it cracks and falls out. ok then return them we have a shelf full of these and they are all the same. he wanted me to pay shipping back. i didnt screw up why should i be talked to like i dont know what im talking about and then have to pay to get some of my money back because they dont know what they are doing. they are sitting on a shelf in my basement as a reminder to not deal with them. i guess i need to go down there and look at the box to be reminded as i was thinking of buying there xhd leafs.

I too have never had a problem with them. But i finally got through to them today. Wes seem befuddled with my order and it took him a few minutes to find it. When I told him I was calling for status he asked why I needed status sounding befuddled again. I told him that I had not heard anything for a week and that it was strange. He then understood. They had not sent out the status of my order that it was a part made to order and that it would take 10 to 15 days. He apologized and blamed the internet department for not answering emails nor sending out the delayed status plus shipping costs.
Hey..at least there still here and busy.

They've always been great to me. Last deal was the engine I bought and they were fantastic as usual.

I have never had a problem probably ordered bout a dozen times in the last year and every single order i have gotten a tracking number in one day.

stuff happens and i am sure its just a mistake

-
Back