-
Status
Not open for further replies.

VDART

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Contact seller
I have a good used manual steering gear for sale , it came with the complete spool mount k frame assembly I just bought, previous owner was driving this set up until he swapped in an altercation unit. $75 + ship from Wichita Ks 67209. I have the steering link with like new tie rods/ & 892/893 torsion bars also for sale

Attachments

• image.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 228
I will get your shipping quotes to you, I'm verifying what gear box this is from, it was attached to the 73-76 suspension set-up (center link-disc brakes )
but was in a 68 a body car.
What is the difference between a 72 & earlier & 73 & newer manual steering gear?
I just want to make sure I'm selling correct information. Lawrence

The later box has a larger sector shaft so the pitman arm is different between the two of them

Oops...I didn't realize the center links were different also! I thought it was just the pitman that was different because of the different sized shaft on the box. I'm going to do some more reading on this and figure out what parts can work with either box

I have the center link with new tie rod ends for the 73-76 style available to sell. Another pic of box

Attachments

• image.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 123
steering gear is pending, still have centerlink & 340 torsion bars. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back