-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MidnightSwinger

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Contact seller
Converting my 1974 Swinger from power steering to manual steering and I would like to swap the shaft instead of using the Mopar adapter. I’m unsure what years interchange here, I assume ‘70-76 should work. I don’t need the coupler. I would be interested in a swap if you are going to power from manual, I have the shaft and the coupler.

Will be taking the shaft out of my 68 B-Body for the box you sent me. Same as an A-body IDK Should be longer I think. You could cut and redrill for the pin if it is. Going to be a while before I do the conversion though.

Will be taking the shaft out of my 68 B-Body for the box you sent me. Same as an A-body IDK Should be longer I think. You could cut and redrill for the pin if it is. Going to be a while before I do the conversion though.
I’ll keep that in mind and do some research, thank you for the offer George.

Converting my 1974 Swinger from power steering to manual steering and I would like to swap the shaft instead of using the Mopar adapter. I’m unsure what years interchange here, I assume ‘70-76 should work. I don’t need the coupler. I would be interested in a swap if you are going to power from manual, I have the shaft and the coupler.
Check your PM's MidnightSwinger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back