March Mopar Muscle

-
Does that mean you want to take pics of my car for your mag Randy ?? :mrgreen: Ok I know mine is the 63 a B-Body but the Dart I sold to my son and its an A-Body. Oh did I mention I subscribe to Mopar Muscle and its a great mag ? :wink: Ron

Guys, sure, we get a lot of reader's rides pics, but you would be surprised how many are not usable. They are either out of focus, you can't see the car because of a cluttered background, or they are lo-resolution digital. As long as you avoid these problems, and use your heads when you snap the pics, we should be in good shape.So, what are you waiting for, send 'em in :)

I know what you mean Randy. I just went threw his putting out calander together. Lots of great car but most of the pictures were too small.

I sent some pics in the other day.

R Bolig said:
Guys, sure, we get a lot of reader's rides pics, but you would be surprised how many are not usable. They are either out of focus, you can't see the car because of a cluttered background, or they are lo-resolution digital. As long as you avoid these problems, and use your heads when you snap the pics, we should be in good shape.So, what are you waiting for, send 'em in :)

Is there an email address we can send pics to? What resolution are you looking for?

-
Back