Marty's car

-
Bigdummy!! You are a wonder!
Looks like you have the care hooked and flying.
And you can't be beat off the line.
Great light jobs sir.
I got chills watching you and your friends kicking but.
Thanks for sharing a great video
And looks like you caried the tires along way.
Thanks for sharing

Very nice! Good job on the plumbing in the trunk.

Got a couple of questions:

Is it true that the aluminum blocks can only be mounted with a motor/trans plate?

I'm guessing that a trans brake is being used to facilitate those starts! Am I correct?

Edit: Crap! I just did the conversion, that's a 8.45 second car in the quarter!

Bigdummy!! You are a wonder!
Looks like you have the care hooked and flying.
And you can't be beat off the line.
Great light jobs sir.
I got chills watching you and your friends kicking but.
Thanks for sharing a great video
And looks like you caried the tires along way.
Thanks for sharing
Have you seen this 1 for all the fellas in Chicago whom says thet wont come to Texas cause we spray WD-40 on our tracks?

http://ywnv.vidiac.com/recentvideos/2/da4b61b7-5ac7-4e4c-9af8-9a1600e5708b.htm

Oklahoma guys hook on WD-40 too!!!

http://s93.photobucket.com/albums/l51/whocares84/?action=view&current=boogerwheelie.flv

This Summer The Green Cuda Will Be Flying With some Brewer heads and a 400 stroker Mtr!!!

So what's the deal with Chicago drag racers not coming to Texas? Do you have anymore info on this?

Spanked that mustang.
Nice run and it looks like you did an air pressure adjustment on the rear tires
when you spanked him. I seen more tire smoke on the outside edge of your rear tires on that run.

really cool, got my pressure just boiling, thanks, can't get back to work now. That is great looking and running.

Spanked that mustang.
Nice run and it looks like you did an air pressure adjustment on the rear tires
when you spanked him. I seen more tire smoke on the outside edge of your rear tires on that run.
I'm gonna buy some shocks.

Dammm..... Let the smack talk begin. OK, I get the picture now. So, is it ever gonna happen? Anybody from Texas/Oklahoma gonna take him down?
A couple of fellas from Ok is gonna try to go up there this summer.I'm up there all the time but I can't afford to take my car.If I did I would mix some fuel :cheers:

-
Back