Maryland here......

-
Hello guys- Can anyone recommend a trans shop that sPeaks "Mopar"? I need to have the 904 auto trans in my '65 Signet that I am building. It will be behind a mild 340. I live in Mount Airy-west of Baltimore off I 70. Any local shops that you have used and were happy with? Thanks, Gib

The Sun City Cruisers have a pretty good Mopar representation here in Rising Sun,MD. They meet at the local American Legion occasionally. I have been to one of their meets a few years ago.

There have also been some good shows at the Big M in Churchville, MD. None of these are specific to Mopar, but you can see a few.

Ma Mopar is well represented in northeastern Maryland with the Chrysler plant in neighboring Delaware. That employee discount on cars and parts is cool!

I live in harford co. MD near belair just off mountain rd. also my inlaws live in parkville off taylor ave. and I work at Timonium chrysler in the mopar parts department. (my cars as of right now 75 dart custom will be the family daily driver as soon as I get the body work done, my poor 74 swinger that someone high on cocain was kind enough to toatal for me, and my 71 roadrunner) im about 25 min from cecil county. And originaly im from parkville/loch raven area.

:blah5:

sorry for the rant

I live in harford co. MD near belair just off mountain rd. also my inlaws live in parkville off taylor ave. and I work at Timonium chrysler in the mopar parts department. (my cars as of right now 75 dart custom will be the family daily driver as soon as I get the body work done, my poor 74 swinger that someone high on cocain was kind enough to toatal for me, and my 71 roadrunner) im about 25 min from cecil county. And originaly im from parkville/loch raven area.

:blah5:

sorry for the rant

Hey, I know you!

I live about 10 minutes from MIR, race there with my 73 Dart sport most Friday nights.

Anybody coming down for the Mopar Eastern Classic at MIR later this month (October 27) ?

Just moved here....Clarksville, MD.......from NC. Work in D.C. Lovely commute! The wife's a teacher in Columbia, so guess who got the longer commute?! Anyway, I would love to see if we can stage a get-together for all these Maryland/Virginia/Pennsylvania/West Virginia/Delaware Mopar guys!

Trent
'69 Formula S

Barracuda 4 May 07 040.jpg

dam,,what brought ya out of nc ??? i wanna relocate to there,,lol

yes i agree we should all try to have a meet,,,maybe in the spring ??08

I've been in the Marine Corps for 16 years. Been stationed at Camp Lejeune in NC a couple of times in that span (93-98 and 05-07). This is also my second time in the MD area (98-01).

Hi Folks,i'm From Hagerstown,md. Nice To See Mopar Guys Close To Home From The Tri State Area. If You Ever Attended The Mopar Show At Mason Dixon Dragway You Have Probably Bought J/l Diecast From Me.
Also Have The 1928 Dodge Streetrod With 354 Hemi.only One There.

i ran my old street car at capitol raceway but live in nc now. grew up in b-more i got family in clearspring and hancock when i was little i went to hagerstown speedway all the time , in fact my dad lived in george st when i was young

it's funny to see all of the "locals'' here,,,,,,lol hey catsncudas when shall the wet sanding begin????????lol

Im in Annapolis about an hour 10 min from MIR. Sorry I know im probabaly waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay late but I just got on this forum.

Western MD here. Near Hagerstown.

There is a drag strip on Rt 40 in the valley here. Always forget what is is called though. I visit Hagerstown Speedway (the dirt oval) much more :)

Who wants to go for a cruise?!

Chris

mason dixon is the drag strip @ hagerstown,just south of martinsburg,west by god virginia is where I call home. As soon as I get the dart back together I'll be hitting the cruise-ins at the mall in hagerstown,hopr to see you there

-
Back