Mason Dixon Mopar 5-19-24

-

moparstud440

Reaction score
1715872835946.jpeg

I went last year and had a great time. Supposed to rain next 3 days........................I would not be surprised if they cancel. They have canceled the last several things due to the weather.

I was going to go for saturday and Sunday.
They will get the same weather there tonite and tomorrow morning that we got here today...... so now just planning on sunday
We shall see how it goes.

I am an their text alert list, but I am not sure how new people sign up for the alerts.

They will get the same weather there tonite and tomorrow morning that we got here today...... so now just planning on sunday

I am an their text alert list, but I am not sure how new people sign up for the alerts.
It says the event is Sunday, May 19. Is it actually Saturday and Sunday?

No saturday was / is a street race event I was going to run that for some test hits and to get acclimated to the tree and the rollout.

Do they still send out text alerts? I was signed up at one point, but unsubscribed since I don't go near as often as I used to.

I got test text messages earlier this week, but no real alert on the text service when the event for today was cancelled!
Hope sunday goes well!

-
Back