mason jars

-
First of all, we don't use mason jars around here. Folks just "disappear". Secondly, Plainfield is a nice town. I can meet him when he comes to pick it up, buy him a beer and send him safely on his way. :)

First of all, we don't use mason jars around here. Folks just "disappear". Secondly, Plainfield is a nice town. I can meet him when he comes to pick it up, buy him a beer and send him safely on his way. :)
Wasn't picking on your neck of the woods, but doesn't this sound like the typical car guys horror movie start?

Wasn't picking on your neck of the woods, but doesn't this sound like the typical car guys horror movie start?

Ummm...maybe? LOL
5D7482F4-DD8B-48BE-B4BF-6A47EA576331.gif

Just saw this thread. Anyway I made it back safely with the six pack and nitrous system.
Man he had two of the most beautiful dusters you could ever imagine.

15975296594082796712561558107144.jpg

Last edited:
Wish I knew you were in town man. I'm like 10 minutes from Plainfield. If you're ever back this way let me know. Always up for chillin and grillin with fellow car folks.

Be well,
Pat

Man, you didn't waste anytime

I'm glad you made the deal and made it back safely
When I saw that price, I got a little worried

I got a little worried too he didn't want to take PayPal and I thought oh oh. But then when I looked he had pictures in the Fabo garage of his cars. And he'd been a long time member. When he sent me his phone number I was on the road. Lol.

-
Back