Mass Cruisers at Bass pro

-

pha pha

Reaction score
To all New England FABO'ers.
The Cruise Nights at Bass Pro/Gillette Stadium in Foxborough starts tonight.

Go to masscruisers.com for more details.

Hope to see you there.

I seen bass pro and had to take a peek =P~
That's a nize place for sure :cheers:
Get the batteries charged in your camera please and share some good times with us if you can pha pha :happy10:

NewEnglandPatriots.jpg

Our Bass Pro shop in Hampton, Va. once was the place to go on Saturday nights for a few years. There would be a couple hundred cars and it was a load of fun. Unfortunately, because it was open to the public (and not sanctioned by anyone) there was no way to control the crowds. Eventually the drunkeness, fights, burnouts, broken bottles, and disruption to surrounding businesses closed it down. No one yet has provided a new place for non-club members to go to cruise/park and talk cars.

Weather doesn't look too promising for a big turn out. I got up there a couple of times last year and the attendance was approaching 2000 cars. For sure this cruise has surpassed the Tuesday Sham Rods cruise in Bourne as the biggest in South Eastern Mass.

Are the Mass Cruisers going to continue with every other Thrusday opposite the Wheels of Time cruise?

Also, my club the Connecting Rods starts this Friday at Wal Mart (intersection of Rt58 and Rt106) in Halifax, MA.

The first Cruise night was a huge success. I will post pictures this evening. We had almost 1000 cars.

There are some pictures on the Mass Cruisers Facebook page. If you have a facebook account, just search for the Mass Cruisers. There should be pictures posted on the Mass Cruisers page, hopefully by days end. I have sent the webmaster and email and told him to step it up.

http://www.masscruisers.com

The first of the season Connecting Rods Cruise the following night (5/7) at Wal Mart in Halifax MA had almost 600 cars, unbelievable for the first night.

Wonder if this is a sign of things to come?

-
Back