massive rescue operation

-
Was on the news here. And if news from there is here, it's never good news :(.

Hoping that they are not expecting to find more casualties. Condolences to those affected.

Grant

They did find a young boy that was swept away and was with another family stranded down river about 5 miles this morning.:happy10:
Keith Morgan my cousin lives on black river and knows his way around a boat and the little river so he has his young ears and eye's helping. I think they are still looking for over 30 people unaccounted for.
Thank you for all your prayers and well thoughts for these folks camping and enjoying Arkansas, I had a member pm me about this tragedy and was concerned when they seen it on the news.

That's great news that they found the young boy!! I can only hope they find more [-o<. Condolences for those who had loved ones perish in this tragedy.

That is heart breaking. I can't imagine the horror of flash flooding, we get flooding here but it's slow and predictable. I sure hope the missing are found safe.

Prayers sent for everyone involved including searchers for victims.
I just heard on the Weather channel that the missing count has been reduced to 3 now. That is good news.

That's great news that they found the young boy!! I can only hope they find more [-o<. Condolences for those who had loved ones perish in this tragedy.
Thank you sister C :happy10:

That is heart breaking. I can't imagine the horror of flash flooding, we get flooding here but it's slow and predictable. I sure hope the missing are found safe.
I will see if I can find any updates Rob, I live on a long large ridge that the old military used.

Prayers sent for everyone involved including searchers for victims.
I just heard on the Weather channel that the missing count has been reduced to 3 now. That is good news.
Thank you for the update Oklacarcollecto :happy10: That is some good news.
Thank you for all your prayers

Unfortunately many of the missing were found dead. The last number I saw was one missing with 20 deceased including 7 young children, how very sad.

State police say searchers have found the body of the last person known to have gone missing in the flash flood in Arkansas. Spokesman Bill Sadler says searchers found the body of a 20th victim Monday morning and that crews would continue scouring the rugged wilderness in and around the Albert Pike Recreation Area, Prayers sent out to all the families this morning

capt_f06570e07eb74da889a4c2b5f437b97d-f06570e07eb74da889a4c2b5f437b97d-0.jpg

-
Back