Master Cylinder, Booster, and Brackets Duster $75?

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

392Mopar

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
$75 or best offer

Time to clean out the garage. I have a master cylinder, with booster and all the brackets and rods to go with it that I just took off my 72 Duster in favor of a newer style manual setup. I dont know what year this is truely for, as my Duster was drums on all 4 corners and this is clearly a power disc brake booster so someone must have swaped it on at one time. Everything worked fine on the car (as well as all drums can work), and this should be ready to clean up, replace the rubber boots on the rods in wanted and put to use.

Dont know what these go for but I'll start at $75 or best offer plus shipping from Hazlet, NJ seeing as it has all the brackets and rods. Pm me if interested.
Local pickup is always welcome too.
Butch

2010-03-20 029 (Medium).jpg

2010-06-13 036 (Medium).jpg

2010-06-13 039 (Medium).jpg

Yeah I still have it. I wasnt getting anywere so I had to list it on ebay, if your interested go to ebay and do search for item # 230490276339 . If you just put the item # in the serch bar it should come up.

Butch

I would place a higher bid closer to what you were wanting buy it would take close to 10 business days to recieve payment because I live in canada and paypal seems to be slow here when linked to a bank account, I bought a carburator and it took awhile for them to send the money... how much is shipping to: Nova scotia, Canada
B0N 2A0

thanks

66plyValiant , I tryed to look up shipping but UPS was being weird with the postal code. I normally dont like to ship out of country, usually a pain in the but. But if your interested feel free to bid on it, I dont like ending auctions early one there rolling. If you want to look up shipping,

The box would be around 24x15x10 and 20 pounds coming from Hazlet, NJ 07730 , maybe you would have better luck.

Seems like people are coming out of the woodwork now, I had it listed for over a week with no bites, ohh well.

And yes there was only one bracket, going from the booster to the inner fender, well along with the mounting bracket to the firewall that is.

Butch

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back