MATS 2013 Meet'n'Greet - 1:30PM Saturday - Be There!!!

-

ocdart

Inland Mopars Car Club
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
OK, the Meet'n'Greet at MATS 2013 is scheduled for 1:30PM on Saturday at the Inland Mopars Car Club spot on the Vendor Midway. Drop on by put some faces to the names you see here. We also opened this up to FBBO, FCBO, FEBO and the FMJ Body forums that will be at MATS.
Be there!!!

Sounds like a plan Ken. We'll see 'ya there & hopefully meet a few more members!! :D

WHAT you invited the "other" guys?!?!?!?!?! Thats it, event closed! :D The more the merrier, it will make the group shot look that more impressive!

Leaving thursday morning for Vegas. Looking forward to the show and the Meet n' Greet.
See y'a all there.

Just a couple days to go.....I'm SOOOOO excited & the weather looks purrfect :sunny: :D

Thanks to the generosity of our very own "Mistress of Metal", Leanna from Phoenix Specialty Coatings, the Meet'n'Greet at 1:30PM on Saturday afternoon is going to be something really special.

Why?

Because a couple of you are going to each be getting a $50 gift certificate for custom powder coating from PSC!

Everyone from FABO, FBBO, FCBO, FEBO, FMJ, the Truck forum, and the Jeep forum that comes to the Meet'n'Greet at the Inland Mopars Car Club area on the Vendor Midway will get a numbered ticket. I'm going to ask you to write your forum name on the back of the ticket so we know who you are, and then we'll draw 2 winning tickets at 2:00PM. I'll also need the real names and contact info from the winners after the drawing so I can forward it to Leanna.

Thanks, Leanna! You really made our MATS 2013 Meet'n'Greet something special!!!

Thanks to the generosity of our very own "Mistress of Metal", Leanna from Phoenix Specialty Coatings, the Meet'n'Greet at 1:30PM on Saturday afternoon is going to be something really special.

Why?

Because a couple of you are going to each be getting a $50 gift certificate for custom powder coating from PSC!

Everyone from FABO, FBBO, FCBO, FEBO, FMJ, the Truck forum, and the Jeep forum that comes to the Meet'n'Greet at the Inland Mopars Car Club area on the Vendor Midway will get a numbered ticket. I'm going to ask you to write your forum name on the back of the ticket so we know who you are, and then we'll draw 2 winning tickets at 2:00PM. I'll also need the real names and contact info from the winners after the drawing so I can forward it to Leanna.

That is so damn cool!! Can't wait!

Why?

Wow, what a terrific announcement! I might have to hire you to do press releases Ken. :-D

It's the least I can do, and it's always an honor helping to support anything to do with FABO ... I just wish I could give them away in person. I'll look forward to lots of pictures though!! Have a great time and be safe in your travels gang.

See you there, hauling down from the west coast of Canada.
Alright! Judging by your user name, you're bringing a '66 Barracuda I hope? I won't have any of mine there this year but I like looking at everyone else's!

It just keeps getting better and better! Take a look at the banner created by 2darts (Mike) for our little Meet'n'Greet at MATS!

View attachment Mats-banner-copy.jpg

2darts is bringing it with him from Canada so we'll all have something to sign at the Meet'n'Greet!
I gotta say, the FABO family is truly outstanding. This is just so cool!!!

Mike, you truly went above and beyond!

Thanks again!!!

Wow, what a terrific announcement! I might have to hire you to do press releases Ken. :-D

It's the least I can do, and it's always an honor helping to support anything to do with FABO ... I just wish I could give them away in person. I'll look forward to lots of pictures though!! Have a great time and be safe in your travels gang.

Leanna is the BESTEST!!!! :D

Heading to Vegas today :mrgreen: If the wife and I are close by on Saturday we will stop by.

Cheers
Rod

They're obviously all having WAYYYYYY TOO MUCH FUN at the show to update this thread. Harumph!!! :-D

How's it going out there ya'll??

Hey guys and gals!

You have a wonderful meeting there! And don't forget to shoot some pictures. We love pictures....

:burnout:

Hi Guys and Gals, I made it there but missed the meet and greet as I was selected to the Mopar Muscle True Street Challenge and that pulled me in a few different directions. I had a brief talk with 2darts and a quick chat with Ted in the staging lanes, would have liked to talk to a few more after driving for 23hrs in one direction. What a blast, second time I have been there first time bringing a car. If you guys haven't tried the autocross yet you don't know what your missing, I spent a lot of time there. I need four new tires now but it was well worth it! See you all next year.

-
Back