MATS April 26-28, 2019

-
From moparts. Not sure where this came from cause it’s not even on the MATSLV website that I can find.

DF8BCC1D-94A0-404A-947C-CD08391B9458.jpeg

From moparts. Not sure where this came from cause it’s not even on the MATSLV website that I can find.

View attachment 1715260466
It’s on Facebook I called Mats 2 weeks ago and that is the date they gave they said they won’t have it on the website for a couple weeks they are doing finishing touches on the event. Was hoping to go but have some car issues I’m trying to figure out.

Just an FYI...I checked online & the hotel rates were cheaper without using the "code" :rolleyes:

I can go for 1 day. Which day would be better Saturday or Sunday? Going to try and check it all out. (swap meet,car show, racing)

I can go for 1 day. Which day would be better Saturday or Sunday? Going to try and check it all out. (swap meet,car show, racing)
I would think Saturday. On Sunday people are leaving early and less cars in the show field and less racers due to eliminations

I’d love to go, but of course scheduling conflicts, and lack of funds always seems to be a problem.

I’ve actually got enough cash to do it, but it’s like, would I rather spend $1000 putting a A500/42RH tranny in my Dart, or spend almost that much going to the MATS? The choice seems pretty clear.

-
Back