Matthew Perry passes

-

oldkimmer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Friend’s star Matthew Perry passed away this afternoon October 28th2023. May he Rest In Peace. He also was in The Odd Couple and a few movies. Kim

Last edited:
Another one of those guys that had drug problems while doing the show.

Shortens up a person's life.

☆☆☆☆☆

I don't think I've ever seen him in not one single thing. Not one. I hope he knew Jesus.

Yep struggling with addiction, sad.
RIP Matthew.
And they say this fentanyl is several times as addictive as cocaine and ******. That boggles my mind. Not that that takes very much.

No idea what type of drug was his vice, but why in the world anybody would pick Fentanyl knowing full well the outcome is beyond me. May as well just stick a needle full of rat poison in you.
Theres a lot more choices that arent life threatening.
And they say this fentanyl is several times as addictive as cocaine and ******. That boggles my mind. Not that that takes very much.

He was a good actor/entertainer. He had overcome his substance abuse troubles and had been clean for a while. They are speculating that he had a heart attack while he was in his hot tub and drowned. :(

We're seeing shocking numbers of fentanyl overdoses in my area, and a lot of them are kids (late teens/early 20s). I think one of the problems is that the pills are made in makeshift factories out in a field somewhere in South America, so there's no quality control. One pill might not be very potent, and the one right next to it could kill 3 men.

Another problem is they all have the "safety net" of narcan, so they just have their friends bring them back if they OD. But if they're alone, nobody to administer the narcan.

The problem is pharmaceutical companies and government.
We went out for supper for.my sons birthday. Before I even had my beer delivered to our table I had to go outside and "help" my son and 9 yr old granddaughter from a useless hobo.
"It" may not have learned a lesson but "it" got to feel what it was like on my bad side. Scared the bejesus outta our granddaughter.
We're seeing shocking numbers of fentanyl overdoses in my area, and a lot of them are kids (late teens/early 20s). I think one of the problems is that the pills are made in makeshift factories out in a field somewhere in South America, so there's no quality control. One pill might not be very potent, and the one right next to it could kill 3 men.

Another problem is they all have the "safety net" of narcan, so they just have their friends bring them back if they OD. But if they're alone, nobody to administer the narcan.

May he rest in peace.
I didn't like the show ''Friends'' to be honest.
At least his struggles are over...

No idea what type of drug was his vice, but why in the world anybody would pick Fentanyl knowing full well the outcome is beyond me. May as well just stick a needle full of rat poison in you.
Theres a lot more choices that arent life threatening.
Man I don't know. I just don't understand it.

The thing about the heart, it remembers the past drug use. it's not if ,it's when.

As said in post #11, he’s been clean and sober for several years now. As stated, soomething happened (heart attack, etc.) that resulted in drowning in his hot tub.

As said in post #11, he’s been clean and sober for several years now. As stated, soomething happened (heart attack, etc.) that resulted in drowning in his hot tub.
Maybe somebody held his head under. They had the criminal homicide guys investigating. His cause of death has been "deferred".

-
Back