May 20, 2012 CMC Mopar Madness Show & Swap @ Dupage County Fairgrounds

-

Divenut

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Anyone else going to the May 20, 2012 CMC Mopar Madness Show & Swap @ Dupage County Fairgrounds? My car will not be done in time, but I plan on checking out the rides and hitting the swap. Would love to meet some local FABO members there if possible.

Pat

So I'm gonna be the only Chicagoland FABO member to attend?:wack:

Either way, I'll be sure to post up a bunch of pics.

Pat

I was there Divenut, it was kinda not as good as I had hoped for. I thought the swap was lacking to say the least. My Dart wasn't ready in time to make it :(

Couldn't attend myself to many other things going on. Don't forget though a couple of other events coming soon. The 24th of May is Mopar night in Frankfort, IL. and then on June 9th its the Mopars by the River show in Momence,IL.

I was there Divenut, it was kinda not as good as I had hoped for. I thought the swap was lacking to say the least. My Dart wasn't ready in time to make it :(

Too bad I didn't know another member was attending man...was hoping to meet some FABO members in person. I did meet a lot of very cool CMC/CAM members there and I really enjoyed the event. A ton of great cars. I thought there was some neat stuff at the swap meet. Just nothing I was looking for. Kids and wife had fun too (My wife came home and order some stuff I need but could find at the swap on-line...I think seeing all those finished cars motivated her LOL) We should connect at a cruise night or something this summer when both our cars are done...

Pat

Couldn't attend myself to many other things going on. Don't forget though a couple of other events coming soon. The 24th of May is Mopar night in Frankfort, IL. and then on June 9th its the Mopars by the River show in Momence,IL.

Thanks for the heads-up...but I don't think my Duster will be done in time for either of those meets.

:wack:

Pat

-
Back