May 2009 Powder Coating Special – Don’t Miss This Event!!!

-

CudaChick1968

Leanna ~ The Mistress of Metal
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
May is our anniversary month here at PSC, but we’re giving YOU the gift!!!!

For all parts that arrive between May 1 and May 31, 2009, FABO members will receive a 20% LABOR DISCOUNT off our already low prices ON EVERYTHING* ACROSS THE BOARD!!! Engine parts, suspension components, motorcycle/ATV parts and accessories, Jet Skis, boat accessories, hunting and fishing items, house wares, hobby items … anything metal that will fit in our oven.

Check out the website at http://phoenixspecialtycoatings.com to see hundreds of work samples in the Gallery to inspire your imagination on your own parts … over 6,500 colors, textures and finishes are available – including custom color matching – to suit every application (even outdoor / high UV-exposure areas).

Take a look at the Price List http://phoenixs.dot5hosting.com/page4.html to see just how affordable custom one-off powder coating services really are. You might be surprised to find out a shop in Tennessee can meet or beat your local guy even with the shipping costs involved. Past customers agree you won’t find better quality anywhere else … read their comments for yourself at http://phoenixs.dot5hosting.com/page8.html.

Give me a call or send an email for a free quote. You won’t be disappointed.
Leanna

Thanks to all the terrific members of FABO and to each and every prior customer for helping to keep us inspired as we look toward the future and our third year in business. We couldn’t do it without you.

Happy Anniversary from Leanna and Billy at

Phoenix Specialty Coatings

* Sorry, but the 20% discount does not apply to our beautiful high temperature ceramic exhaust coatings. Those prices are as low as they can go every day of the year!

… anything metal that will fit in our oven.

I can't remember what's the largest size that will fit into your oven (think it's 24 inches long). I klnow a slant valve cover won't fit. How about a radiator fan - about 17 inches or so in diameter?

Don, I was keeping my fingers crossed for the last couple weeks that this month's announcement would FINALLY be the one to let ya'll know the new oven's up and running. It's being assembled now ... 3 feet wide, 3 feet deep and about 80 inches tall -- I've SEEN IT :-D -- but unfortunately it's not ready yet and my buddy doesn't have a time frame estimate for completion. (Story of my life, ughhhhhhhh!!!)

In the meantime, we're still working with the one we've been using that's just slightly larger than the oven in your kitchen. Hang onto that leaning tower of power ... it won't be long now.

Four days since this announcement was posted and not a single FABO quote?!?! Holy cow, it must be spring or something.

Times are hard for everybody right now. C'mon guys ... even a little part or two will help to insure PSC is still around when you really need me this fall. :)

Four days since this announcement was posted and not a single FABO quote?!?!

I'm getting a bunch of "stuff" ready to send to you - no quotes needed! Whatever I send I know you'll do a great job on them at a fair price as in the past jobs you've done for me.

-
Back