FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I still have a chance at this 400 ci valiant.:cheers:

the winning number will be 8948 or 8949.:happy10:

We will know in 12 days.

hay!! A man can dream can't he. :rock:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg

Hey Memike -
Hang on to those 'winning' tickets. I drove 'your car' to the Inland Empire Car Council Show last Saturday and I gotta tell you this car handles like a dream. Ride on the freeway is nice and smooth, but responsive as all get out. Nice and flat going around corners too. The AlterKtion front and Street Lynx rear suspension really woke up this ol' Valiant!
The 2 outside guys on the 2nd photo are Ron and John from our club, Inland Mopars Car Club, and did 90+% of the build on this car. Gotta say it turned out great. This is gonna be one sweetheart of a car for the winner.
Oh, by the way, the only parts that did not come off this car during the build was the rear window and gasket 'cause replacements are unobtainable if they'd been damaged.
That's me behind the camera.

Hoe you get it Mike!

Good info ocdart. I going to check into the street lynx too.

Raffle tickets still available but you got to get payment to me quick!!! PM me if you're interested. Raffle tickets are US$5 each and tax deductible as this is a donation to the Friends of CSDR (Calif. School for the Deaf, Riverside). All proceeds go directly to the school. Over $42,000 worth of product on this car!!! Go to our club website www.inlandmoparscarclub.com for info.
Winning ticket will be drawn on may 25th at the SoCal Shootout at Autoclub Speedway in Fontana, CA. Winner will be notified by telephone if they are not present.

My phone will be on all day :thumbrig: Yep !! even if I am at church. :glasses8:

-
Back