May Auto Enthusiast Women of Mopar

-
Great story, Leanna! Congrats!!!
Just too bad they didn't make any mention of Phoenix PC and all of the great work you've done to make our rides special.
They also should have mentioned your real alterego, the Mistress of Metal.

My hart sent a beat to my brain :heart: The emotion path :angel4: when I got to the part about the floor mat's Leanna. :smile:
Get ready for a call some time soon because you know me sistha :heart:
That will be a wall hanger in a few shop's and homes here and one with Victoria's history box \\:D/

:eek:ccasion:\\:D/:wav: Women of Mopar :thumbrig: Could not have picked a better Mopar women :thumbrig:, Congratulations :thumbrig:

Thank you guys. Slimer has never even been to a single show before so getting national exposure is truly amazing.

Proper photo credit should go to my pal James Chambers rather than Richard Boone though. Two extensive photo shoots were done and there was obviously some confusion along the line somewhere.

A special thank you goes out to Auto Enthusiast's editorial staff for making my 20th Owner's Anniversary on April 9 a very memorable occasion. The April issue -- how cool is that?

But it would sure be nice if they'd send me a copy. And one for my mother. :-D

Hey Girl;Nice ride! Great to see a BOGger/FABOer/and a nice person in print.

they are just listing CVS stores inthe link - the local bookstore still sells them here - ( barnes and nobel )

-
Back